- 1A series of organisms each dependent on the next as a source of food.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The press initially fingered Asian restaurants as a likely source of this pollution of our food chain.
- What makes you so confident that the silver iodide will stay out of the food chain and not affect the environment?
- A huge hit to the base of the food chain should ripple up through fish and seabirds.
- 1.1 • informal A hierarchical system or structure within a particular sphere or group: a small paper toward the bottom of the journalistic food chainMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The people down the food chain in the financial services sector are (mostly) as disgusted with this swinish behavior as anyone.
- Families suffer when someone takes up public life, and the higher up the food chain that person gets, the greater the pressure on the family.
- This blog is nearly two years old so maybe it is time it took a step up the food chain.
- 2The series of processes by which food is grown or produced, sold, and eventually consumed: they have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that no contaminated products enter the food chainMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Help us explore the question: Can still more regulations make the food chain safer for our health and for our environment?
- The market for local foods needs more farmers and entrepreneurs to create other missing components of the food chain.
- Some of the most isolated, passive, and depressed farmers are dairy farmers, whose only role in the food chain is the production of raw fluid milk.
Más definiciones de food chainDefinición de food chain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.