- A mile over which a food item is transported during the journey from producer to consumer, as a unit of measurement of the fuel used to transport it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I know we are told that 50 per cent of the road haulage miles are food miles.
- Whatever the argument about food miles, Ruth's products do come direct from the farm it just so happens that the farm is in Greece.
- Approximately half of the road miles which they accumulate are food miles.
Más definiciones de food mileDefinición de food mile en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.