- The nutritional value of a foodstuff: don’t peel potatoes—the skins seal in flavour and food value [count noun]: vegetables can lose their food values during storageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Already I could tell the difference in food value between a green grape and a purple one, between a Twinkie and a Snowball.
- Once a patch has been discovered, it is exploited by on average 1.58 individuals, for 8.40 s, during which time 59.13% of its food value is consumed.
- It was often enlivened, both for flavour and food value, with green herbs such as daisy, tansy, dandelion, nettles, kale, etc.
Más definiciones de food valueDefinición de food value en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.