sustantivo[mass noun] British
- A size of paper, about 330 × 200 (or 400) mm: [as modifier]: several sheets of foolscap paperMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She took foolscap paper, turned and folded it to form page spreads, and sewed it to hold the sheets together.
- Always he wrote on the back of foolscap paper, the front of which was filled with an early draft of a section of one of his books.
- There will be about ten sides of foolscap paper, including perhaps half a dozen game reports.
late 17th century: said to be named from a former watermark representing a fool's cap.
Más definiciones de foolscapDefinición de foolscap en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.