Definición de foot soldier en inglés:
1A soldier who fights on foot.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- From a common foot soldier he rose to become one of the most honored military men of his time, the only seventeenth-century commander to receive the coveted title of marechal-general.
- Following the catastrophe, the tired foot soldier, virtually alone among his peers, sought to defend the court-martialed generals of the ill-fated campaign.
- It does not matter if you're a foot soldier or a commander - the rule applies to all.
1.1A person who carries out important work but does not have a role of authority in an organization or field: programmers are the foot soldiers of the computer revolution
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But you don't have to look too hard to find that some of God's foot soldiers see their role a little differently.
- Clothing brands popular among the minority youth who are the foot soldiers of drug dealing organizations are the sources of many of the names and images employed.
- Still, gun-control foot soldiers in organized medicine churn out articles for relatively obscure scientific journals.
Definición de foot soldier en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda