Definición de foot soldier en inglés:
1A soldier who fights on foot.
- From a common foot soldier he rose to become one of the most honored military men of his time, the only seventeenth-century commander to receive the coveted title of marechal-general.
- Following the catastrophe, the tired foot soldier, virtually alone among his peers, sought to defend the court-martialed generals of the ill-fated campaign.
- It does not matter if you're a foot soldier or a commander - the rule applies to all.
1.1A person who carries out important work but does not have a role of authority in an organization or field: programmers are the foot soldiers of the computer revolution
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But you don't have to look too hard to find that some of God's foot soldiers see their role a little differently.
- Clothing brands popular among the minority youth who are the foot soldiers of drug dealing organizations are the sources of many of the names and images employed.
- Still, gun-control foot soldiers in organized medicine churn out articles for relatively obscure scientific journals.
Definición de foot soldier en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan