sustantivo(usually the football pools)
- A form of gambling on the results of football matches, the winners receiving large sums accumulated from entry money: he won £750,000 on the football poolsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He's nothing other than a guy in the office who was asked to draw the grid for a football pool.
- The very next day, after I began my 365 days of dull, boring existence, I almost got into a football pool, but I held out.
- I lost interest in football for the most part, and didn't come back to it until I joined a football pool at the local deli a few years later.
Más definiciones de football poolDefinición de football pool en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.