Definición de footstep en inglés:
A step taken by a person in walking, especially as heard by another person: he heard footsteps behind him the footsteps receded he dogged her footsteps
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The door opened and he heard the footsteps as Ben walked in and closed the door behind him.
- I turned round after hearing some footsteps behind me and he was right in my face.
- As she walked towards the town centre with a friend, she heard footsteps behind her.
follow (or tread) in someone's footsteps
- Do as another person did before, especially in making a journey or following a particular career: my father was a flight sergeant and I followed in his footstepsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm very much treading in her footsteps, because she was one of the first women in this country to climb in the Himalayas and was part of the 1929 expedition to Nepal.
- From her home in Cairns, Australia, she was stunned to find her name double was treading in her footsteps 30 years on.
- Timothy trod in his footsteps, and loved to care for the saints, but he could not say this of all.
Palabras que riman con footstepgoosestep • one-step
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda