- A clumsy or botched attempt at something, especially a shot in golf.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Overlooking the beach on Marco Island, the Marriott resort offers plenty of places - like Quinn's on the Beach - to forget all of one's dubs and foozles.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Botch; bungle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Scrunched into bushes, he scraped a shot sideways, after which he foozled one high-right into the thousands of people who came to see him play one last Masters.
- That is to say, we are not acquainted with the duffer who foozled fifteen strokes.
- He finished T2 in 2000, the year he foozled the short putt, but also tied for 15th in 1997, 13 th in 2003, 14th in 2004 and 4th last year.
mid 19th century: from German dialect fuseln 'work badly'; compare with fusel oil.
Más definiciones de foozleDefinición de foozle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.