(also forever more and North American forevermore)
- Forever (used for rhetorical effect): time has been and shall be for evermoreMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When his song finished with a sweet stanza of ‘We will play the banjo gaily, And will sing the song of Yore, And the yellow rose of Texas shall be mine forevermore,’ he began humming the tune to himself again.
- They might also consider introducing affordable housing covenants to allow property owners to build a second house on their property if they agree to its resale value being restricted forevermore.
- My greatest pleasure of the weekend came from simply pottering about in the delightful and picturesque Jordaan district, which I'd love to call home forevermore.
Más definiciones de for evermoreDefinición de for evermore en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.