- 1An institution or system for dealing in the currencies of other countries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It emerged yesterday that those responsible for making the wrong submissions to the Central Bank on foreign exchanges may not be named in the keenly awaited second report, for legal reasons.
- The euro has of course plunged in the foreign exchanges as financiers have backed America and the Pacific rim as most likely to weather the current economic uncertainty.
- The New York Stock Exchange's software programs for tracking illegal equity trading were marketed to foreign exchanges.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The currencies of other countries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The euro has made the management of foreign exchange much easier in the case of exporters and importers to and from the eurozone.
- This is because, as with fuel, more than 70 percent of power production costs are specified in foreign exchange.
- Of the six largest forms of international trade, only three are legal: the speculation in foreign exchange, the sale of oil and of coffee.
Más definiciones de foreign exchangeDefinición de foreign exchange en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.