Definición de foreigner en inglés:
1A person born in or coming from a country other than one’s own.
- This foreigner was born in Japan, as were his parents.
- The name of a child born to a foreigner in Bulgaria will be determined according to the parents' decision.
- Not that I don't think it's a good idea - hell, if it had been my misfortune to be born a foreigner, I might do the same - but I wonder what put it in their heads to do it now.
1.1 informal A person not belonging to a particular place or group; a stranger or outsider.
- All foreigners and outsiders, however, were suspect in everybody's eyes.
- Targeting wealthy foreigners, houses for outsiders were much more expensive than houses for locals.
- Their job is to assault all outsiders and foreigners in the village!
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan