- The front end of the hold in the angle of the bows of a ship.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Aft of her forepeak she has an engine room which has three Mitsubishi engines.
- The bow no longer ramps down from the bridge to the forepeak, and all mooring equipment has been moved to a lower deck where it is hidden by panels which are only opened when the ship needs to anchor.
- There's the forepeak, up in the boat's bow, with the chart table set by the forward windows: the ‘saloon’ a little further back, a deep, square ‘room’ littered with comfortable cushions.
Más definiciones de forepeakDefinición de forepeak en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.