- A classificatory category used for fossils which are similar in appearance but cannot be reliably assigned to an established animal or plant genus, such as fossil parts of organisms and trace fossils.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These are the permineralized seeds of a medullosan seed fern; such permineralized seeds are classified in the form genus Trigonocarpus.
- The tracks, which have been placed in the form genus Caririchnium, were made by ornithopod dinosaurs, large herbivores.
- Isolated chondrichthyan dermal denticles belonging to the form genus Petrodus are widespread and common in the Carboniferous.
Más definiciones de form genusDefinición de form genus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.