- A colourless solution of formaldehyde in water, used chiefly as a preservative for biological specimens.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other chemicals Spry discussed include peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, formalin, and methyl methacrylate.
- Dead snakes brought to the hospital were labelled and preserved in 10% formalin or 70% ethanol.
- Also known as Zenker-formol, this is a modification of Zenker's fluid in which formalin is substituted for acetic acid.
Más definiciones de formalinDefinición de formalin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.