Más definiciones de ForthDefinición de Forth en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
adverbio• formal or • literary
- 1Out and away from a starting point: we rose at dawn and sallied forthMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And finally, we sallied forth into the centre of Nottingham in all our finery.
- Sally paced back and forth, trying to absorb all of the new sights and smells at once.
- At the war's end Britain had secured a global network of naval bases from which it could sally forth to crush any opposition.
- 1.1So as to be known or revealed; out: a paper setting forth their grievancesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite all of Britain's efforts, each new generation has brought forth a fresh set of volunteers.
- Some of the case presentations bring forth vividly the problems of good patient management.
- Increased popularity and action brought forth legislation that could force change.
Old English, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch voort and German fort, from an Indo-European root shared by fore-.