sustantivo (plural forums)
- 1A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged: we hope these pages act as a forum for debateMás ejemplos en oraciones
meeting, assembly, gathering, conference, seminar, convention, colloquy, convocation, congress, rally, council, symposium, conclave, congregation, synod, diet; in North American & New Zealand caucus• informal get-together• rare colloquiumstage, framework, backdrop; medium, means, agency, channel, avenue, vehicle, mechanism, apparatus, auspices
- With an inclusive membership it has provided a forum for the exchange of views on a broad range of issues.
- Theatre does matter: it is a forum for ideas and discussion within a community.
- The senate, we are told, is a forum for reflective debate on key issues.
- 1.1An Internet site where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings; a message board.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Explicit indication of posters originating IP addresses is a rare feature on Internet forums.
- In the meantime, let us know your thoughts in the forums.
- The Parallels Desktop beta is available for download through the Parallels Desktop for Mac online forum.
- 2chiefly North American A court or tribunal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nobody would therefore have an absolute right to choose which Court would be the forum for the determination of any disputes.
- As the order was a Final Order the appropriate forum is the Court of Appeal.
- He does not like the Courts as the final forum for the resolution of disputes.