- 1A thin, soft material of silk or silk and cotton, typically having a printed pattern.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were also elements of sharp tailoring, accessorised with traditional silk foulard snaffle scarves, cashmere striped sweaters and plenty of bling with gilt accessories.
- Montagut also features Hawaiian-inspired foulard prints and gingerbread-coloured summer leather, capturing the glamour of summer.
- 1.1 [count noun] A tie or handkerchief made of foulard.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The silver-haired Louis Nagan, token old queen, completed his outfit with a fabulous foulard and oversized heart-shaped brooch.
- For example, the foulards are long and narrow so they suit the taste of Americans.
- The Italian suppliers may help anybody to solve any kind of special need, now offering even single outstanding foulards produced by ink-jet printing.
mid 19th century: from French, of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de foulardDefinición de foulard en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.