Definición de four flush en inglés:
A poker hand of little value, having four cards of the same suit and one of another.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Being dealt a pat flush before any cards are dealt and getting that flush after you're already holding a four-flush are two completely different things!
- Just remember, a four-flush with A-K on the flop is a powerful hand that should be played aggressively.
- As a side note, were you the player with the four-flush in this situation, a call would be okay.
verbo(four-flush) [no object] informal Volver al principio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- What Jackson does not mention is that many of Bonnet's contemporaries, French and Soviet, considered him to be a yellow, treasonous, double-talking four-flusher.
- To have this four-flusher, fly-by-nighter talking about a loser is pretty rich, is it not?
- Specifically, a four-flusher is someone who pretends to have a flush when he's really one card short.
Definición de four flush en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda