- (Of a material) having four strands or layers: four-ply yarnMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Although six and eight-ply boards are thicker than traditional four-ply boards, they can be cut easily when the proper guidelines are followed, noted the experts.
- The four-ply seams won't tear or unravel, and the soft but tough 1-inch tie-downs won't put dings or scratches on your boat's hull.
- Instead of the four-ply Titan my machinery comes with, I go with a Galaxy eight-ply.
sustantivo[mass noun] Volver al principio
- Knitting wool made of four strands.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Changes to the Pueblo stitch only began to occur with the advent of the domestically manufactured, aniline-dyed wool four-ply, often referred to as ‘Germantown yarn.’
Más definiciones de four-plyDefinición de four-ply en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.