- A common meadow grass that has soft brush-like flowering spikes.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Alopecurus, family Gramineae: several species, in particular A. pratensis
- The most common cool-season grasses are orchard grass, smooth brome, meadow brome and creeping foxtail.
- Species found in the meadows include great burnet, meadow foxtail, red fescue, meadow saffron, narrow-leaved water-dropwort, mousetail, and the unusual small-flowered winter-cress on bare banks of the Severn.
- It is for control of black nightshade, kochia, lambs-quarters, pigweed, waterhemp, foxtail, and crabgrass.
Más definiciones de foxtailDefinición de foxtail en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.