Definición de foxtail en inglés:
A common meadow grass that has soft brush-like flowering spikes.
- Genus Alopecurus, family Gramineae: several species, in particular A. pratensis
- The most common cool-season grasses are orchard grass, smooth brome, meadow brome and creeping foxtail.
- Species found in the meadows include great burnet, meadow foxtail, red fescue, meadow saffron, narrow-leaved water-dropwort, mousetail, and the unusual small-flowered winter-cress on bare banks of the Severn.
- It is for control of black nightshade, kochia, lambs-quarters, pigweed, waterhemp, foxtail, and crabgrass.
Words that rhyme with foxtailoxtail
Definición de foxtail en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan