verbo[with object] chiefly Chemistry
- 1Divide into fractions or components: samples were fractionated by electrophoresisMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Our fractograms show colloid size distributions with major peaks centered at 50 to 60 nm for samples that were size fractionated immediately following the preconcentration step.
- Sap collection from one same leaf was fractionated into several samples of 15-80 mm volume that were immediately stored at - 80°C for subsequent analyses.
- Two sets of samples were fractionated on 1.0% agarose gels and transferred to nylon membranes.
- 1.1Separate (a mixture) by fractional distillation: the products were fractionated with boiling acetone in a Soxhlet apparatusMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Cell debris was removed by centrifugation, and the supernatant was fractionated by ammonium sulfate precipitation.
- In this experiment, mitochondrial proteins were fractionated using a long gel, which allowed the separation of all major mitochondrial proteins.
- The obtained extracts were fractionated by acetone precipitation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Conservative analysis of our systematic fractionation of yeast cytosolic and nuclear extracts resolved 12 chromatographically separable activities.
- The fractionation, separation of active components and clarification of their mechanism of action are currently under investigation.
- This separation creates significant fractionation during the redistribution of the chemical elements between the two liquids.
Más definiciones de fractionateDefinición de fractionate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.