1The process or state of breaking or being broken into fragments: the fragmentation of society into a collection of interest groups
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To my mind it is certainly correct that the government-imposed fragmentations are the cause of our current problems.
- In these artists' hands, images of those individuals who walk the city on a daily basis are processed through filters and fragmentations into unrecognizable subjects.
- The future is already potentially present in the shape of the blind spots and contradictions of the present - in its silences and exclusions, its conflicts and fragmentations.
1.1 Computing The storing of a file in several separate areas of memory scattered throughout a hard disk.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Similar to a disk defragmenter, Registry Compactor analyzes the Registry and checks for fragmentation.
- In addition to data fragmentation, there is the issue of data completeness and quality.
- Any data that is written to the drive after it is optimized will contribute to fragmentation of the drive.
Definición de fragmentation en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda