Having a pleasant or sweet smell: she gathered the fragrant blooms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As you walk by a fruit stand in the market the sweet, fragrant smell also indicates that the melons are ready to eat.
- The myriad of colours and the sweet, fragrant scent of the blooms overwhelmed the senses to the point of excess.
- He wished he could smell her fragrant perfume right there and then.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The lime chicken burger with Thai coconut sauce, peppers and tomato is fragrantly sublime and the Asian potato and chickpea burger with mango raita and tomato is a vegetarian's delight.
- Other oils, which will repel insect pests, although not as fragrantly pleasant, are eucalyptus and citronella.
- It tastes immediately as if it has been buried in a sandalwood box; fragrantly woody, earthy and fascinating.
Late Middle English: from French, or from Latin fragrant- 'smelling sweet', from the verb fragrare.
Palabras que riman con fragrantflagrant, vagrant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda