Definición de fragrant en inglés:
Having a pleasant or sweet smell: she gathered the fragrant blooms
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As you walk by a fruit stand in the market the sweet, fragrant smell also indicates that the melons are ready to eat.
- The myriad of colours and the sweet, fragrant scent of the blooms overwhelmed the senses to the point of excess.
- He wished he could smell her fragrant perfume right there and then.
- Example sentences
- The lime chicken burger with Thai coconut sauce, peppers and tomato is fragrantly sublime and the Asian potato and chickpea burger with mango raita and tomato is a vegetarian's delight.
- Other oils, which will repel insect pests, although not as fragrantly pleasant, are eucalyptus and citronella.
- It tastes immediately as if it has been buried in a sandalwood box; fragrantly woody, earthy and fascinating.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan