Definición de francophone en inglés:
French-speaking: a summit of francophone countries
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two self-assessment benchmarks are used: the perceived language proficiency of francophone peers and the difficulty represented by specific everyday tasks in French.
- It is also taught as a second language in francophone countries.
- This suggests that if the conditions surrounding contact do matter, then the contact between anglophone and francophone Canadians that has taken place has occurred more often under favourable than under unfavourable conditions.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who speaks French.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This strategy serves to maintain the boundaries between anglophones and francophones.
- Rather it exists as a continuum, from long-established unilingual anglophones broadly similar to anglophones in Ontario through bilinguals of various kinds to francophones using English as a second language.
- This is especially important in areas where francophones intermarry with anglophones and are incapable of transmitting the French language to their children.
Early 20th century: from Franco- 'French' + Greek phōnē 'voice'.
Definición de francophone en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda