- (Of a drink) iced or chilled: a crème de menthe frappéMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After that we went to some tea place and I got a tea fusion drink, but my mom got this honeydew almond frappé thing.
- The corridors bustle with traffic, and everyone is fueled by tall glasses of coffee frappé.
- He had been drinking a decaf and she was sipping on a mocha frappé.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A drink served with ice or frozen to a slushy consistency.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So, mind if I go about making you a frappé with regular Coffea arabica?
- You can still look tough and macho with a frappé in your hand.
- Streetside cafes are filled with the locals watching football, drinking a frappé, and deliberately breaking New York City's no smoking rule.
- (Of a position) involving a beating action of the toe of one foot against the ankle of the supporting leg: a battement frappéMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Frappé and petit battement serré introduce real dynamic movement, with more speed, quick precision and sustained turnout as in serré.
- Usually a flic-flac is built into a frappé exercise at the barre.
- In frappé devant you do not move your hip, therefore you can't bring your hip back when you bring your leg back.
French, literally 'struck'.