Definición de free will en inglés:
The power of acting without the constraint of necessity or fate; the ability to act at one’s own discretion.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This insight was the basis for Descartes's defense of free will and of the mind's ability to control the body.
- Compatibilist philosophies seek to reconcile free will and determinism in a modern time.
- The critics liked to quote the treatise as containing arguments for free will unrefuted even by their author.
voluntarily, willingly, readily, freely, spontaneously, without reluctance, without being forced, without being asked, without being encouraged;
adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
(Especially of a donation) voluntary: free-will offerings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cost for the dinner is a free-will offering along with the donation of one canned food item.
- However, the intrepid duo persevered and the free-will gifts eventually got bagged.
- Moses, however, does not rely on free-will offerings.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda