- A person who challenged racial laws in the American South during in the 1960s, originally by refusing to abide by the laws governing the segregation of seating in buses.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was jailed as a freedom rider, arrested as a war protester and, at the United Nations headquarters in New York, as a hunger striker against nuclear weapons.
- But an awful lot of people did not know that he risked both political life as well as physical life as a freedom rider.
- Founded in 1867, the church served as headquarters for African Americans and all freedom riders during the Civil Rights Movement.
Más definiciones de freedom riderDefinición de freedom rider en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.