Definición de freeloader en inglés:
A person who takes advantage of others' generosity without giving anything in return.
- They look like a bunch of freeloaders trying to take advantage of the whole situation.
- Refugees are frequently termed freeloaders and spongers by resentful Irish, even by certain politicians.
- But some people deserve bad reputations - liars, cheats, freeloaders and others who manipulate and abuse our trust.
- Example sentences
- I figure that once I reach the age when I'm no longer freeloading off the government (I don't pay taxes as yet), I'll get as self-righteous as the rest of them, and then maybe some more.
- They say sports writing is just another job, that it is work like anyone else's, and should not be described by disgruntled spectators who pay at the gate as freeloading.
- We've been freeloading on this planet long enough.
Definición de freeloader en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan