Definición de freethinker en inglés:
A person who rejects accepted opinions, especially those concerning religious belief.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The religious freedom that enabled Protestants and Catholics to live in harmony made the Netherlands a haven for freethinkers and religious minorities.
- They were freethinkers and opponents of religious dogma.
- In short, in England and in America, the freedoms we have won were won often by alliance between freethinkers and religious progressives.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- His parents were religious but freethinking, and he attended the Church of England and the Wesleyan chapel.
- It was the century of religious freethinking, and printing outside Europe.
- Thompson is the freethinking, questioning spirit of a population that once challenged its government instead of championing it.
Pronunciación: /ˌfriːˈθɪŋkɪŋ/sustantivo& adjetivo
Palabras que riman con freethinkerblinker, clinker, drinker, finca, Glinka, Inca, inker, jinker, shrinker, sinker, Soyinka, stinker, stotinka, thinker, tinker, Treblinka, winker
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India