- 1A single frame forming a motionless image from a film or videotape.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The effect was occasionally heightened by freeze-frames of violence which capture the style of photo-reportage.
- If you've been watching media coverage of the Olympics, you've probably seen Stromotion - that software that breaks an athlete's fluid movements into stop-motion-style freeze-frames.
- As many as a dozen freeze-frames portray leading artistes poised at different moments of unique genres of storytelling from mythology.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The facility or process of stopping a film or videotape to obtain a freeze-frame.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Multiple exposures, jump cuts, slow-motion, negative film sequences, superimposition, freeze-frame and angled cameras are just a few of the cinematic effects utilised by Deren.
- Bray wears out every stylistic gimmick in his arsenal: slo-mo, fast-mo, quick cuts, freeze-frame.
- This should look good on TV - and indeed, with judicious use of slow-mo and freeze-frame, it is possible to spot us several times over.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Use a freeze-frame facility on (an image or a recording): rent a movie and freeze-frame it while the cute guys are onMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It used to be that freeze-framing a piece of live action was only possible for high-end sportscasters or artistic stop-action photographers.
- ‘Am I hallucinating,’ your friends will say, snorting and freeze-framing the video, ‘or is that a badminton net he's stringing up?’
- It's a crisp photo taken from ground level, freeze-framing a young woman spinning around.
Más definiciones de freeze-frameDefinición de freeze-frame en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.