1A salad dressing of vinegar, oil, and seasonings: he whipped up a small quantity of French dressing [count noun]: they started with avocados and a French dressing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What we've got now is a place to go to dinner where you can order seafood soup glistening with sea cucumbers while your date has a nice filet mignon and a salad with some homemade French dressing.
- I ordered chicken fried steak, green beans, mashed potatoes and a chef salad with French dressing and a Diet Coke.
- I wouldn't have salad that had been within five feet of French dressing before.
1.1North American A sweet, creamy salad dressing commercially prepared from oil, tomato puree, and spices.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- On the side are shredded iceberg, two big tomato slices, a plastic ramekin of bright orange vinaigrette that's less sweet than French dressing, and a pile of fries.
- Remember the French dressing and tomato sauce this week.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: French dress|ing
Definición de French dressing en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda