Definición de frenzied en inglés:
Wildly excited or uncontrolled: a frenzied attack
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We took our seats and tried to make sense of the frenzied activity and furious number calling all around us.
- Thus they began to reap the rewards of a year of desperate, frenzied activity.
- As they questioned the Algerian fugitive, another man who was in the flat launched a frenzied attack with a kitchen knife.
- 1frenziedly adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Already provoked with sharp pins on which ribbons flutter gaily, the bull rushes frenziedly out and stands in the middle of the arena, looking confused by the roar of applause.
- But Argento puts all that juvenile hurt and defensive self-love across in a manner as frenziedly decadent as her dad's.
- The complete manuscript, even after it had been frenziedly edited, still came to about 300,000 words.
Palabras que riman con frenziedpalsied
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda