sustantivo[mass noun] Telecommunications
- A technique for sending two or more signals over the same telephone line, radio channel, or other medium. Each signal is transmitted as a unique range of frequencies within the bandwidth of the channel as a whole, enabling several signals to be transmitted simultaneously. Compare with time division multiplex.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At least one broadcaster said the industry should revisit the coded orthogonal frequency division multiplex format that was previously dismissed.
- The big technology news was a move by angry members to supplant VSB with coded orthogonal frequency division multiplex.
- Coded orthogonal frequency division multiplex helps reception, but it's not the U.S. standard.
Más definiciones de frequency division multiplexDefinición de frequency division multiplex en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.