Definición de fresh en inglés:
- Cabin passengers enjoyed more space, privacy and better food including fresh meat and fruit.
- In warmer weather the food, especially fresh vegetables and fruit, may need to be replaced more than twice a day.
- How are these community members able to obtain fresh food, keep medical appointments or transport their children?
- Danny, 22, left Manchester for Glasgow to make a fresh start after he fell in with ‘the wrong crowd’ and got into drugs.
- She and her mother plan to make a fresh start in Canada.
- The compensation will enable her to clear her debts, repay the money she borrowed from her mother and make a fresh start.
- I have come here straight from the dojo with that experience still fresh in my mind.
- With that experience so fresh in our minds, it would be a shame if the whole sorry episode were to be repeated for broadband.
- He had only been introduced to it recently and it was fresh in his mind.
- We're new, we're fresh, we're young and we're still a little crazy.
- At eighteen years old, she was still fresh from adolescence and stinging from the abrupt end of an eight month relationship.
- She was a very fresh agent, a diminutive girl just recently graduated from college.
- It's all about training them when you are fresh and have the most energy to devote to them.
- Her face was fresh and full of life.
- Just make sure you tackle it again when you're fresh though!
- After more than 60 years, they still retain their fresh colours and look even more stylish than the copies made today.
- With its rich and fresh colours and lovely shape, the countryside pottery looks even more attractive than the luxury kind.
- He was clean-shaven with a fresh complexion and was wearing a light-coloured flat cap with a long, dark nylon or cotton raincoat.
- The lake water is fresh near the surface, but remains salty at the bottom.
- Seafood from salty and fresh waters is plentiful.
- Sea water and sedimentary brines are volumetrically more important that fresh waters, but are unfit for human consumption.
- I came from a small town, where the wind is fresh and cool, you could taste the air on your lips.
- For the most part, conditions were benign with sunshine and fresh winds.
- The cool and fresh mountain wind on his face did not calm him as it should.
- Weather conditions were fresh, but the keen course committee ensured that the excellent facilities were in top order.
- Gasping in the fresh cold air, Christopher cleared away the shards with a side table, knocking out the frame as he did so.
- There's cold, fresh air there, and he takes gulps, trying to steady himself.
- The air was fresh and clean as if it had rained the night before.
- Easily accessible, this tourist area is noted for its beauty, and cool, fresh mountain air.
- It was pleasantly cool outside, and the air was delightfully fresh compared to that of the city.
- Because I get fresh with them and don't want to do what they say.
adverbio[usually in combination] Volver al principio
- 1be fresh out of
- informal Have just sold or run out of a supply of (something): we’re fresh out of StiltonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's possible that he is fresh out of constructive ideas on this subject.
- But after taking a long look at the suspect's eyes and not seeing much spark there, he apologetically explained that he was fresh out of bucks in the till, and would have to go and get some more.
- He was fresh out of ideas, and his next move could be checkmate.
- 2be (as) fresh as a daisy
- see daisy.
- 3fresh blood
- see blood.
In Anglo-Saxon times, when meat was salted to last through the winter, fresh meant ‘not salt’. The sense of ‘newly made, not faded, or worn’ developed in the Middle Ages. Fresh meaning ‘cheeky’ or ‘impudent’ appeared in the 19th century, and may have been influenced by German frech ‘saucy’. A desire for new areas of activity may be expressed as wanting fresh fields and pastures new. The phrase is a misquotation from a poem by the 17th-century poet John Milton, ‘Tomorrow to fresh woods, and pastures new’.
Palabras que riman con freshafresh, Andhra Pradesh, Bangladesh, crème fraîche, enmesh, flesh, intermesh, Kesh, Madhya Pradesh, Marrakesh, mesh, nesh, thresh, Uttar Pradesh
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.