- informal term for freshman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In my final year many freshers I knew dropped out or really struggled because of financial pressures, especially as the year drew on.
- In three years' time, today's young freshers will be leaving university with a degree certificate in one hand and a letter from their bank manager in the other asking how they're going to pay back their debts.
- University of York freshers are being urged to ‘take it easy’ as they embark on the first week of their higher education career.
Más definiciones de fresherDefinición de fresher en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.