- Of or produced by the action of one surface or object rubbing against or moving over another: frictional dragMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The horribly complex equations cover two pages, with factors including angular momentum, frictional force, angular velocity, axis of symmetry and gyroscopic balance.
- Many systems, located on different parts of the body, involve surfaces with particular frictional properties.
- The standard frictional force law makes sense only if the two surfaces are identical crystals, fitting together at the atomic level like a pair of gears.
Más definiciones de frictionalDefinición de frictional en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.