sustantivo[mass noun] Military
- Weapon fire coming from one’s own side that causes accidental injury or death to one’s own forces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although he was mortally wounded by friendly fire, the flank attack continued under Stuart the next day, joining up with Lee.
- Although the combatant forces are heavily intermixed, friendly fire does not appear to have been an issue during the actual battle.
- And then there is the added danger of mines, hidden weapons, friendly fire and the environment itself.
Más definiciones de friendly fireDefinición de friendly fire en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.