- 1A concave plastic disc designed for skimming through the air as an outdoor game or amusement.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As I pulled into the driveway, I noticed the numerous chew toys and frisbees scattered here and there.
- And it's been interesting having children throw frisbees at me, even though they seemed to be aiming for my head.
- People are going to be throwing frisbees no matter what.
- 1.1 [mass noun] The activity of skimming a frisbee: kids playing frisbeeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘At Monash we played billiards and frisbee,’ reminisced Jon Faine.
- Moriah and I paired up for most of the activities, which included tennis and frisbee.
- I just don't want to be told to enjoy it by people with lobster-red peeling skin, who have just spent eight ‘glorious’ hours playing frisbee in the park while attempting to catch enough rays to get skin cancer.
1950s: said to be named after the Frisbie bakery (Bridgeport, Connecticut), whose pie tins could be used similarly.
Más definiciones de frisbeeDefinición de frisbee en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.