verbo[with object and adverbial of direction]
- Force (someone) to walk forward by holding and pinning their arms from behind: the cop frogmarched him down the steep stairsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I can understand that people's feelings were running high but the small number of individuals who pushed, shoved and almost frogmarched the Member of Parliament out of Badminton have done their cause no good at.
- They joined in and managed to catch him and he was frogmarched to the cash point and forced to withdraw cash to pay the bill.
- Eight hours later, the nightmare continued as he was frogmarched out of the warehouse, tied up again and thrown into the same car boot.
Más definiciones de frogmarchDefinición de frogmarch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.