sustantivochiefly North American
- The main administrative office of a business or other organization.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It has been an American epidemic, an unspoken marketing strategy in boardrooms and front offices all over when it comes to cultivating buyers.
- While front offices at most leagues and teams remain far less diverse than their player and fan bases, the 50 people on our list prove that progress is being made.
- NFL front offices have noticed that Owens, who will be a free agent, has played cautiously and some have speculated he is either consciously or subconsciously trying to avoid injury.
Más definiciones de front officeDefinición de front office en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.