(or frontierswoman /ˈfrʌntɪəzmən, -ˈtɪəzmən/)
sustantivo (plural frontiersmen or frontierswomen)
- A person living in the region of a frontier, especially that between settled and unsettled country.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Encountering the lost language of the frontiersmen and frontierswomen (for they were different) shines a bright light on a dark corner of the past.
- Calamity's an uncouth, sarsaparilla-swilling, gun-slinging frontierswoman who can shoot, scuffle, and spin tall tales as well as any man alive.
- She was a seven-foot-tall, 480-pound frontierswoman from the Utah Territory who could shoot and drink like a man and bend nails with her tongue.
Más definiciones de frontiersmanDefinición de frontiersman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.