sustantivo (plural igual or froshes)North American • informal
- A college freshman: [as modifier]: frosh weekMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This course gives the hardcore basics for surviving through the monotony of the undergraduate frosh existence.
- Anyway, I see all the frosh running around doing their orientation/initiation routines.
- To the rest of the Millennium frosh: university isn't always peaches and cream, but I hope when all is said and done, these were the best times of your lives.
early 20th century: alteration of freshman, perhaps influenced by German Frosch 'frog' (in dialect use 'grammar-school student').
Más definiciones de froshDefinición de frosh en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.