sustantivo (plural frottole /-leɪ/)Music
- A form of Italian comic or amorous song, especially from the 15th and 16th centuries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The student will have learned that during this period, four-part frottole, chanson, and lieder are often performed as voice and lute duets.
- The next evolutionary step was the Neapolitan villanella, which differed from the frottola in being unaccompanied.
- The melodic line of the typical frottola has small range and many repeated notes.
Italian, literally 'fib, tall story'.
Más definiciones de frottolaDefinición de frottola en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.