- 1The process of fructifying.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The modern reader is surprised to learn the specifics of the devil's power to ‘prevent the erection of that member which is adapted to fructification… [and] prevent the flow of vital essence by closing… the seminary ducts.
- They focused their attention not only on the surface appearance of things but also on their interiors, particularly the organs of fructification and generation.
- Culminating on Saturday, the exhibition has all that goes into fructification of the dream of a middle-class family.
- 1.1 [count noun] Botany A spore-bearing or fruiting structure, especially in a fungus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bass suggested that the fossils might represent fructifications of angiosperms or gymnosperms, or perhaps both, but said formal identifications had not been made.
- Stems, leaves and, fructifications may not look well preserved in the field, and as they occur in cemented rocks that do not break along bedding planes they can easily be missed.
- Depending on the species, these fructifications can be in the form of sporangia, aethalia or plasmodiocarps.
late 15th century: from late Latin fructificatio(n-), from Latin fructificare 'fructify', from fructus 'fruit'.
Más definiciones de fructificationDefinición de fructification en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.