- A mixture of different types of chopped fruit served in syrup or juice: there’s fresh fruit salad for afters [count noun]: they ate roast lamb followed by a fruit saladMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Popular desserts were trifle, fruit salad and traditional Christmas pudding, often made wrapped in a cloth and boiled in the copper.
- Pudding lovers looking for something full of eastern promise might be disappointed though: the desserts on offer were profiteroles, fruit salad and tiramisu - all at £2.95.
- The usual suspects are on parade for dessert, with a line-up including pancakes, ice-cream, fruit salad and banana flambé.
Más definiciones de fruit saladDefinición de fruit salad en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.