- A tree grown for its edible fruit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Project planning includes the creation of open spaces and an extensive greening programme with a fruit tree and indigenous shade tree on each property.
- He took it and went outside, to a small fruit tree that grew beside the stand and he began to dig a hole.
- Late in the season, however, offspring return to the winter host plant - your fruit tree.
Más definiciones de fruit treeDefinición de fruit tree en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.