sustantivoBritish • informal
- A dish of various types of fried food.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Elaborate dishes are not their style, certainly not in the kitchen where their approach favours speedy fry-ups and fast salads.
- It used to be that you'd start the day with a fry-up, then a bacon sarnie when you got to the ground and a pie and chips for lunch.
- It's handy because it is just across the road from my house in Primrose Hill and they do a great fry-up with nice Polish sausages.
Más definiciones de fry-upDefinición de fry-up en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.