- Oil used as fuel in an engine or furnace.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The refined products, to include gasoline, kerosene, diesel and fuel oil, are intended for Indonesian domestic consumption.
- The car bomb was believed to be made of a potent mix of dynamite, ammonium nitrate and a petroleum product such as fuel oil, a US intelligence official said in Washington.
- An oil slick was found in the Pacific Ocean off Kochi Prefecture on Sunday and the coast guard office in Kobe later concluded the oil is a mixture of fuel oil and engine lubricant.
Más definiciones de fuel oilDefinición de fuel oil en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.