Definición de fugacious en inglés:
Tending to disappear; fleeting: she was acutely conscious of her fugacious youth
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are very fugacious, and now and then apparently absent.
- Its flowers, however, are very fugacious, so much so that it is difficult to obtain good specimens, the mere gathering causing them to fall; hermaphrodite flowers, though carefully sought, were not seen.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As the fugaciously dour temperament slips his mind, he asks if he'll find what he's been searching for all this time.
- Ah, I weep for you, placid hours that disappeared from the scene of my life more rapidly and fugaciously than the lightning that shines on the dark road of the traveler.
- Tropic of Cancer is nothing short of a true reflection of life, caught fugaciously through the written word; and this is a monumental and heroic accomplishment.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you are hunting, forget all about accounts collectable, bills unpayable, your wife's parting remarks, the fugaciousness of time, and the seductiveness of the next field.
- The title ‘still living’ is an obvious allusion to the art historical genre of the still life - depictions of Vanitas alluding to the passing of time in general and to the fugaciousness and transience of all human life.
- ‘Eclipses’ is the title given to a cycle of paintings (oil painting on beeswax) and drawings (gouaches, graphite on Japanese paper) that explores the butterfly phenomenon as an image of fugaciousness.
Palabras que riman con fugaciousAthanasius, audacious, bodacious, cactaceous, capacious, carbonaceous, contumacious, Cretaceous, curvaceous, disputatious, edacious, efficacious, fallacious, farinaceous, flirtatious, foliaceous, gracious, hellacious, herbaceous, Ignatius, loquacious, mendacious, mordacious, ostentatious, perspicacious, pertinacious, pugnacious, rapacious, sagacious, salacious, saponaceous, sebaceous, sequacious, setaceous, spacious, tenacious, veracious, vexatious, vivacious, voracious
Definición de fugacious en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda