- (In certain team games) a player in a defensive position, playing at the side of the field in soccer and hockey and behind the other backs in rugby.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of the league's best blocking fullbacks and an improving runner, Christian missed the final two games in 1998 and all of the playoffs after tearing the ACL and MCL in the same knee.
- Tight defending by fullbacks kept the tenacious Battyeford side at bay.
- Defense is all the team, it's not just midfielders, fullbacks and the goalkeeper.
Más definiciones de full backDefinición de full back en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.